Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Call for Submissions: SurgeXperiences 214

I am honored to be the host of the next edition (214) of SurgeXperiences! This is a “Blog Carnival” of blog postings that are related, however tangentially, to surgery and the surgical experience. The post will go live on January 4, 2009.

Everyone is welcome to submit, whether you are a physician, nurse, technologist, videographer, quilter, llama lover, patient, or friend of any of the above.

I will host SurgeXperiences on Reflections in a Head Mirror.

I will try to be a clever host, but, given the holidays and the need to recover from all of the potential meals and celebration, we will just have to wait and see what happens. If you want to submit, click on this link to go to the submission page.

Submission deadline: Saturday, January 3, 2009

I will put this message on my main blog next week, but wanted to give my three readers a heads up.

No comments: